Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

Welcome to my craft world. Thanks to my husband and son :)

 
 
Arts Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Sunday

Green Cat Stair Project



Materials:
11.0 Seed Beads,
Bugle Beads,
0,30mm Fishing Line (I’ m not sure what do you call this in English, but in Turkish we call that thread as Fishing Line)

Step1:
To become more meaningful, I have done the first part of the Project as you see in the Figure2. Project begins with stringing a seed bead, a bugle bead and then again a seed bead, a bugle bead. Next, samae as Step3 Cross your Fishing Line through the seed in Figure4

Step2:
String a seed bead and a bugle bead.

Step3:

Cross your Fishing Line through the seed bead (the red circled) as in Figure4.

Step4:
Pull the fishing line until the beads are snug.

Step5:
Repeat the steps 2-3-4 until you reached the desired length (earring or necklace).

Comments on "Green Cat Stair Project"

 

Blogger zandperl said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Wow, your bead work is just so much more fancy than anything I could do. This one really looks like a strand of DNA - you could sell it to biologists!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 PM) : 

These earrings are gorgeous, I'm so jealous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Good one. :)

 

post a comment