Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

Welcome to my craft world. Thanks to my husband and son :)

 
 
Arts Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Thursday


As soon as possible, I will publish the works and techniques of these jeweleries...

















Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 PM) : 

I love the pearl scalloped necklace as well as the green necklace with the black danglies. You should definately post your tutorials on craftster when you get them finished.

-Goddess Abby from Craftster

 

Blogger Elifce said ... (1:57 AM) : 

Thank you Goddess Abby,

I want to post my tutorials to share with everyone on craftster. As you said when I get them finished. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

YOur work is absolutely gorgeous!
~Anna D from Craftster

 

Blogger NuR said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Dear Elif,
Thank you for introducing Turkish hand-made's to the world. Your crafts are absolutely gorgeous.
Yours sincerely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Beautiful work!

Polly S. / beadful_heart

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM) : 

Wonderful work! I never thought pearls could be more beautiful than a single strand, you've shown they can be spectacular.

I would love to see your tutorials & patterns being offered for sale.

Dreambeadz in Buffalo NY

 

Blogger rupr said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Amazing! You are really skilfull.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Very beautiful work !
: )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Your works are gorgeous.I loved them.

 

post a comment