Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

Welcome to my craft world. Thanks to my husband and son :)

 
 
Arts Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday

Pyramit Beadwork...

Mrs. Gundogan' s Pyramit Beadwork. Video is in Turkish, but I am sure you can clearly understand the patterns by watching it. Thanks to Mrs. Gundogan :)


Part 1:

Part 2:

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Zelmarq said ... (1:04 AM) : 

hello, have a nice day! Just blog hoppin'
God bless!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 AM) : 

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my benefits of genetic engineering site.
Have a good day!

 

Blogger Robin - Erithacus rubecula said ... (11:35 AM) : 

I am going to try some of these...great blog. Thanks
Robyne
www.seekingtheblueprint.blogspot.com
www.creativewritin.blogspot.com

 

post a comment