Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

Welcome to my craft world. Thanks to my husband and son :)

 
 
Arts Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Thursday

Istanbul Views...
Have you ever been to my town Istanbul? If you haven' t then here is Istanbul for you. Unfortunately, photos were taken by me(as you understand I am not a professional photographer)







Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

wow!! amazing photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 AM) : 

hello there,thanks for dropping by my site and you got one cool blog here.tons os beautiful pictures.very nice:)


kind regards :)

 

Blogger Lorena said ... (9:03 PM) : 

i really liked the photographs. you provided a vast variety which gave us a feel of your home. lovely :)


thank for visiting my site. i really like your jewelry. i have been wanting to take some jewelry making class so what a coincidence that i should run into your blog.

:)

 

Blogger Laura.Y said ... (10:40 PM) : 

love those photos. And your necklaces are very very nice

 

Blogger stefani said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 AM) : 

A very interesting city.

Thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I lived in Istanbul for about 3 years. I love it! While the pictures are very nice, it is even better when you see it for yourself! (I even ended up marrying a Turk!)
I loved Ortakoy-I even found a Dunkin Donut there! I can live without lots of American things but love that Dunkin Donut coffee! LOL! Thanks for the memories!

 

post a comment